BackgroundThe hip-hop Dreamcast hit makes it·s way to the Game Boy Advance. Your favorite skaters from Jet Grind Radio return in true 3D blasting through exciting and diverse levels. Grab your spray cans and hit the streets painting the town in your colors while avoiding the cops and rival gangs. It·s not easy being a kid in Tokyo but with your Overdrive Magnetic-Motor Skates and a need for self-expression you·re on your way to making the town yours! Rebel against The Man with your inline skates and your knack for graffiti art. Protect your neighborhood from rival gangs and outrun the police.
- Multiple game modes including one-on-one races, freestyle skating for points, timed tagging sessions and the single player mission based mode.
- Mission-based game play threaded together with cinematic cut scenes that advance the story and mission objectives.
- Create your own, individualized graffiti tag
- Avoid The Law as it tries to stop your spraying crusade with police, tear gas and even tanks.
- Multiple playable characters that have a completely unique look and feel.
- Power-ups that allow you, the skater, to have extra powers.
- Score big points by grinding everywhere and performing crazy tricks.
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players
Winner of GameSpot.com's 'Best Graphics, Artistic ' for 2000.
Added on: October 02, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
[image2 link=yes width=650 height=366] We previously expressed concern the upcoming HD digital PC and console... posted Mar 14, 12 12:54pm
Last week we reported an HD version of rollerblading graffiti game Jet Set Radio was coming to current consoles... posted Mar 05, 12 8:46am
Rollerblading graffiti game Jet Set Radio aka Jet Grind Radio is soon to be brought back to life with a digital... posted Feb 28, 12 8:42am
We're bringing a whole load of chaos your way and all of hell is coming with us. Live...
Jet Grind Radio
First of All...: Damn... How in the HELL did Dreamcast just die like...