BackgroundIn the year 2019 the government contracts law enforcement to "headhunters", and as Jack Wade, you're hired by the ACN (Anti-Crime Network) to hunt down criminals from city to city. Travel on your motorcycle, and encounter a variety of personalities in each city as you uncover a vast organized crime syndicate. Your VMU will alert you of new plot developments, and those with Internet access can download new game areas and misions.
- Cutting edge stealth action – slither against walls, peek around corners & snap enemy's necks from behind in total anonymity
- Play as both ruthless Headhunter Jack Wade and his alluring accomplice, Angela Stern
- Rip through the streets at speeds of over 200 mph on an ultra-bad bounty hunting motorcycle
- Various license tests challenge Headhunting skills and unlock new features throughout the game
- Intense game play action in both third and first person views
- Fully stocked Headhunter arsenal, including proximity mines, machine guns, missile launchers and more
- Meticulously detailed environments, ranging from seedy biker hangouts to chaotic gas-filled shopping malls and futuristic laboratories
- Incredible mixture of storytelling and action, accomplished through the use of over one full hour of painstakingly rendered real-time FMVs
- Encompassing in-game soundtrack composed by Richard Jaques & The London Philharmonic Orchestra
UK release only.
Added on: December 12, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
You are Jack Wade the greatest headhunter alive next to number two, Hank Redwood.
Headhunter takes place in a neo storyline where human organs are...
Graphics, Gameplay, replayability, The list is endless
Headhunter is one of the last titles to be released on the Dreamcast, however it is...