BackgroundDeep under the ground of a remote US desert scientists are experimenting on creatures of unknown origin. You are Gordon Freeman, one of those scientists, and during a routine day at work something goes very wrong. A time rift develops, allowing aliens to slip into your reality. When you regain consciousness the facility is in ruins, aliens are everywhere and to make things worse, the government is sending the Marines in to clean up whats left - including any survivors.
GameplayThe game is a FPS, so, you have to shoot every enemy that you're meeting. But you have also to duck or to take cover. Players will lead Gordon through Black Mesa and also drive a little train. Gordon will also have the opportunity to ask to guards or scientists to follow him or to stay where they are, it can be vital for advancing in the game.
- Brand new cooperative game, Half-Life: Decay.
- Battle your friends in split-screen deathmatch.
- All new skirmish mode – allows players to simulate deathmatch.
- Improved characters and environments – the most visually captivating graphics to date!
- Incredible new special effects created to leverage the power of the PS2.
- Terrifyingly intelligent Enemy AI that can assess threats, run in packs, and shows a distaste for suicide runs.
- New Skeletal Animation System gives monsters the most fluid and complex motion ever seen in an action game.
- Explore never-before-seen areas of Black Mesa.
USB Mouse and Keyboard support.
Official URLOfficial Site
FOTF and 2 others own
MrGrimmGame was awesome, hands down. Although, it's graphics are somewhat drab in comparison to new graphics. HalfLife PC
Aug 19, 09 11:23am
Jul 30, 09 11:14pm
TrafalgarThe best single-player shooter series ever made, imo. Though I don't see what's so awesome about this one, any more. HalfLife PC
Dec 09, 08 12:42am
- Genre: Shooter (DC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Captivation Digital Laboratories
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America November 2000 CANCELLED
- Black Mesa
- Portal 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life: Blue Shift
- Half-Life: Opposing Force