BackgroundOver-the-top weapons and fists based fighting returns with even more new features and moves besides! Guilty Gear X is the sequel to the 2D Playstation fighting game fan-favorite set in the year 2180. Nearly all the original cast of unique fighters (plus a few new faces) return in this highly animated 2D follow-up, so expect the same heavy metal band references!
- Visually stunning 2D fighter
- Uncommonly speedy gameplay
- Revamped tension gauge
- Instant kill move
- Create your own combos
Official URLOfficial Site
He he he I love this game almost as much as DOA2, but not that much, I mean it has one...
well it was free .... 01-28-01 hehe and any game you get free should be played ...and...
This is probably the best looking 2D fighter I've ever played--and I've played them...
- Genre: Fighting (DC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Sammy
Released North America Oct 1, 2001 Europe Mar 1, 2002 Japan Dec 14, 2000
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Guilty Gear X2
- Guilty Gear X Plus (Import)
- Guilty Gear X
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Import)