BackgroundThe Dreamcast version, features more than 40 tracks, an edit mode, a training mode, and best of all, an endless mode. This endless mode will make you keep on dancing until you drop. You can also invest in the dancemat controllers so that you and a friend can have a dance off.
Sonic Flash and 1 others own Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix (Import)
Sonic Flash played Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix (Import)
I'm a big DDR fan, and that probabaly clouds my judgements, but even with the cruddy...
This game kicks major ASS its fun you actually get to move around rather than tap...
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (DC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Jan 31, 2000 Japan Feb 17, 2000
- DanceDanceRevolution II
- Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves
- Dance Dance Revolution X
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution