BackgroundAs a first person shooter, Soldier of Fortune allows the player to experience the ways of the mercenary via display which uses the Quake II Engine.
- Story driven plotline with ultra-realistic weapons
- 26 levels of "Action Movie" cinematic feel gameplay
- 10 covert missions
- Breathtakingly rendered locations on 5 different continents
- Pinpoint weapons accuracy
- Enemies react differently according to 26 different locations on each model's body
- Heavily modified Quake II engine technology
- Professional voice acting
Original PC game developed by Runeheart/Raven.
Added on: October 23, 2000
This is one of my all time favourite games, the story line is the best ive seen in a...
The game is exceptnaly good Sega made a good conversion from pc to DC the only downer...
Who would work in a shop, eh? The retail business is hardly the most interesting after...
And outstanding game that is good, but lacks longitivity and replay value, once you...
- Genre: Shooter (DC)
- Theme(s): Military, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Developer: Runecraft
- Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Released North America Jul 25, 2001
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback
- Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition
- Soldier of Fortune
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix