Average Review Score:
Max Payne Reviews
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|There are currently no reviews. Click below to submit one.|
|»Submit a review link|
Max Payne Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Gamesfirst||May 21 '00|
|IGN Dreamcast||Jul 27 '99|
|SegaWeb||Aug 01 '99|
|Videogames.com||Oct 20 '00|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted fromCheck out these quotes from
Max Payne Reviews:
"Max Payne is a story-driven third-person action game with Film Noir themes that follow a lone man's gritty descent to the violent night of New York City" "
"Max Payne is certainly not for the squeamish, and will be a dark tale of violence, revenge, and anger." "
"This game, I think, should receive the same attention that Tomb Raider and Resident Evil received. If you tend to like gory, gruesome games then this should be on your wish list."
"Fortunately, things are looking up for Max Payne. The game was on display at E3, and it looked quite good, and the title's general design direction seems to have solidified."
- max payne video walkthroughs
- Please Help Me With Roscoe Street station
- Action of all Actions 3 (biggest Max Payne 2 machinima)
- Max Payne crashes down during loading level?
- Decontamination chamber
- I can't get out from the dock area
- this version of max payne must be really hard to find
- cd crack
- My Max Payne crashes down when loading the fist start movie and the first level...