BackgroundA story-driven 3D game, Max Payne tells the tale of a cop who must investigate the murder of his family while dodging the suspicions of a separate murder he's framed for. Max has to comb the moonlight streets while searching for the mafia thugs, street punks, and seedy freaks who may or may not have information on why he's been framed or who killed his family.
- Max Payne is a story-driven 3rd person action game aimed for a mature audience.
- Two camera modes show the grim present day New York City setting and the gunplay action from the best possible angles. The follow-up mode tails Max Payne, as he runs, his guns blazing and his long leather jacket flapping, through trash littered alleys and cockroach crawling hotel rooms.
- Realistic weapon setup includes over a dozen real-life guns, all fitting the crime-story setting like a bullet in the head.
- The action is surrounded with more than 80 graphic novel storyboards that enhance the game's dark and gritty atmosphere and attitude, introduce the game's murderous cast of characters and carry the twisting roller coaster plot from one action location to the next.
- Smooth character system that allows seamless characters meshes with a wide range of movement. Characters naturally receive lighting properly from the environment.
Official URLOfficial Site
playtendobox64A sad, Yet fun game.Original and Interesting!A Classic!!! MaxPayne PC
Jul 12, 10 7:59am
Aug 20, 01 10:56pm
About time a software company actually put together one hell of a game.
Jul 30, 01 6:14am
helicopter is about to take off, and no matter what we try it aint stoppable...
- Genre: Adventure (DC)
- Theme(s): Film Noir
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: Rockstar Games