BackgroundThis racing game puts you at the cockpit of a pod racer based upon the pod racing sequences from Star Wars: Episode I. Strap yourself into one of 23 unique pod racers and soar at speeds over 600 m.p.h. through 25 tracks set on 8 different worlds. You can play as either Anakin Skywalker or his alien competitors.
- Take control of one of 25 different racers, each with their own specialised pod racing machine.
- Zoom along 25 tracks, in a variety of different racing classes, seeking shortcuts and edging out the competition.
- Earn money to buy new parts to upgrade your pod and get the pit droids to repair and manage your pod.
- Take up the challenge in Tournament mode, practice in the Free Race or set records in Time Attack.
- Face off against a friend in multiplayer racing.
Official URLOfficial Site
Takiro and 1 others own Star Wars: Episode I Racer
Zennor played Star Wars: Episode I Racer
RichKid24Really fun I havent played for 3 years though since its at my grandparents Episode1Racer PC
Oct 06, 09 2:32pm
gerard way owns youOne of the best games I have ever played. Racing is fun, tricking out pods is even better, and there are so many unlockables. I'm... Episode1Racer PC
Aug 01, 09 3:29am
Feb 06, 01 8:31pm
Overall I think it was a pretty good game, and the graphics were really nice, for when...
Jan 13, 01 9:19pm
I wasn't to thrilled with a racer at first, I'm not really a sports game fan. However...
- Genre: General Racing (DC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Apr 4, 2000
- Also known as:
- Star Wars Racer in North America
- Star Wars Pod Racer in North America
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II