BackgroundPut your problem solving to the test. Collect all the bling to get max score.
The action-puzzler Hamilton's Great Adventure, previously released to console and PC, is now made available on Android. It retains the depth and visual quality from the console game while using the unique controls available on tablets to create a new take on a very challenging game.
This first part of the Hamilton’s Great Adventure THD takes you through 22 puzzles, located in the steamy jungle of Amazonas or the windy mountain sides of Himalaya.
Each world has its own set of unique enemies and game features such as traps, spring boards and hidden treasure locations.
It will put your problem solving and timing skills to the test. Outsmart the enemies, plan your way through the levels and collect all the bling to get maximum score. But not to worry, you are not alone on your adventure. Your bird companion Sasha and a number of gadgets are there to help you.
Features• 22 levels divided in between two unique worlds (Jungle of Amazonas and Mountains of Himalaya), including two boss levels.
• Two playable characters, the adventurer Hamilton and his bird Sasha. Use Hamilton to progress in the levels and collect gold and keys while Sasha distract enemies, fly to secret levers to open doors and collect dust to power Hamilton’s abilities.
• You will encounter everything from hungry Piranhas, flying Exocets, slow but unstoppable Golems and cunning Agents.
• Get help from Hamilton’s gadgets –the Spyglass and Booster boots
• Achieve Bronze, Silver or Gold on every level.
• Enjoy all story content from PC game’s first two chapters (the following two chapters are available in Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD Expansion.)