This is the first Final Fantasy game that introduced the famous ATB (active-time battle) system: during the battles, you have a time indicator for each party member that tells you when this character is able to act. If it takes you too long to select a command for this character, the enemy will act without waiting for your turn. The game abandons the job system that was implemented in the first and the third game in favor of pre-set character classes (paladin, white mage, ninja, etc.) assigned to each party member.
- Enhanced graphics from the original SNES version.
- Study monsters you've defeated with the bestiary.
- Quicksave feature allows you to temporarily save your game at any time.
Final Fantasy IV, one of the most popular games in the hit Final Fantasy series, now has... posted Mar 17, 14 10:40pm
Square isn't wasting time keeping iOS and Android fans happy with fresh deals on their array of games. This... posted Dec 10, 12 6:34pm
- Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD