BackgroundPoor King Trode has been turned into a troll, his daughter Princess Medea into a horse and his subjects into brambles. His kingdom, Trodain, is frozen in time.
The story begins as you, the hero (one of the King's guards), and your eccentric band King Trode, the Princess and a reformed bandit named Yangus arrive at the town of Farebury in search of an evil jester named Dhoulmagus. He is the madman responsible for stealing a forbidden sceptre from King Trode's castle and cursing the whole kingdom. Now he roams the land killing innocent victims.
United by a common goal, characters Jessica and Angelo join the party on a quest to bring the devilish Dhoulmagus to justice.
- Simple, Accessible Controls: The control system has been streamlined to work perfectly with modern touch interfaces. The position of the directional pad can be adjusted freely, enabling players to switch between one-handed and two-handed play with a tap of the screen. The combat system has also been reworked, allowing for one-tap battles as well as more complex play.
- The Tension System: During battle, you can select 'Psyche Up' to give your next attack some extra oomph! The more you psyche a character up, the higher their tension will rise, until they finally reach an insane state known as super-high tension!
- Skill Points: Skill points are earned when your characters level up, and can be assigned to various skills in order to learn new spells and abilities. This system allows you to perfectly tailor your team to your liking.
- Monster Teams: Certain monsters found in the field can be scouted for your monster team – if you're tough enough to beat them, that is! Once assembled, your crack squad can take part in the fiercely-contested tournaments held at the monster arena, and can even come to your aid in battle!
- The Alchemy Pot: Combine existing items to create entirely new ones! Even the most unassuming objects could be ingredients for the greatest items of all! Seek out the recipes hidden all over the world, and see if you can cook up something truly special!
- The Casino: Fans of the series will be pleased to learn that the casino is back, and fully-equipped for fun! This time around, there are three exciting activities to enjoy: bingo, slot machines and roulette! Just don't get so caught up in the action that you forget your adventure entirely!
- [Supported Devices] Devices running Android 4.0 or higher (some devices not supported).
- [Warning] Devices running Android 4.4 may experience problems initialising the app under ART, but as ART is not selected by default, this should not affect the majority of users. The game will be validated the first time it is loaded, and at predetermined intervals afterwards, and therefore cannot be initialised while offline. Please make sure you have a data connection before running the app. Once the game is initialised however, it can be played offline (except for online features).
- Skill point differences from ps2 to Android version. Aug 31
- Paprikan - Glitch? (Testing Needed) Aug 11
- Best Bow Jul 4
- empyrea Jun 28
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- Dragon Quest Wars
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
- Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey
- Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure
- Dragon Warrior III
- Dragon Warrior I & II
- Dragon Warrior Monsters