BackgroundThe land of Holodrum is slowly withering. Onox, the General of Darkness, has imprisoned the Oracle of Seasons and is draining the very life out of the land. With the seasons in tumult and the forces of evil running rampant, the world looks for a hero... and finds Link. His quest won't be easy--he'll have to master the seasons themselves if he's to turn back the evil tide.
Game PlayWield the Rod of Seasons! Changes in weather open new paths and reveal hidden mysteries!
Use tons of items! Link will master new items like Mystical Seeds and over 60 Magical Rings, as well as classic tools like Roc's Feather and the Power Bracelet.
Link gets reinforcements! Fly, swim, and jump to new heights with all-new characters like Moosh the winged-bear, Ricky the marsupial, and Dimitri the Dodongo!
- THE UNICORNS CAVE Jan 20
- the wasteland struggle Dec 21
- AGES OR SEASONS?? Nov 28
- Stuck in level four with Moosh!! Can't get to Sunken City! Oct 27
Cloudreia and 23 others own The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Krystal Dark and 2 others played The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Concept -- Oracle of Seasons brings a unique idea to the Legend of Zelda series; progress through...
- Genre: Action (3DS VC)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 30, 2013 Europe Q3 2013 Japan Feb 27, 2013
- Also known as:
- Zelda no Densetsu: Fushigi na Ki no Mi - Daichi no Shou in Japan
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass