Players can also receive Mii vistors from other players through StreetPass and SpotPass, who will also make appearance in random minigames. Like the WarioWare series of games, the player is often left wondering how the minigames work before attempting to complete them; the randomness of the games and the situations they involve been player Miis are intended to be part of Tomodachi Life's appeal. These ridiculous moments can be captured using 3DS screenshots which can then be shared with friends via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service.
Completing minigames will reward players with items they can use to customize their Miis and their surroundings, as well as more venues themselves.
- A variety of minigames all across the island ensures players should expect the unexpected every day they play Tomodachi Life
- Players create and customize their Mii characters right down to their in-game personalities and voices
- These Miis can "level up" and earn new gift items through successful completion of minigames
- Mii characters can be saved as QR codes which players can then share with others, and Miis can also visit other players' islands through StreetPass. Note that players are recommended to unlock access to the Port in their islands if they wish to receive travelers, as this will allow the visitors to leave their islands
- Tomodachi Life supports Nintendo's 3DS Image Share Tool, allowing players to take in-game snapshots of either screen on the 3DS and share them online via an in-game menu icon
Tomodachi Life! The game that has been begging for a review, but I couldn't figure out how to...
Best way to unwind and torture your friends and family without getting too graphic and violent because that would be a bad thing
This game gets an 8/10 from me. It's well thought, cleverly put together, and with all the tings...
The NPD Group's monthly report card for U.S. retail sales is in, and June 2014 was looking good... posted Jul 17, 14 3:53pm
Nintendo has recently announced that a demo for their next major life simulation project will... posted Jul 01, 14 7:01pm
Tomodachi Life is a simulator for Nintendo 3DS.
07/03/2014 Update - I have raised the score and...
- Genre: Life Sims (3DS)
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 6, 2014 Europe Jun 6, 2014 Japan Apr 18, 2013 Australia Jun 7, 2014
- Also known as:
- Tomodachi Collection in Japan
- Tomodachi Collection: Shin Seikatsu in Japan