Game InfoThe first tactical, turn-based Ghost Recon game, featuring eye-popping 3D cut scenes and in-game effects, deep team management options and a 1vs1 multiplayer mode on the same console.
- A new way to experience the critically-acclaimed Ghost Recon series: Eye-popping 3D cutscenes and in-game effects, where enemies and objects appear to be jumping out at you!
- Train and manage the best special ops unit: Choose among six unique classes, each with their own special skills: Commando, Sniper, Recon, Engineer, Gunner, and Medic.
- Try to thwart the ultranationalists' evil plans in a deep and credible Tom Clancy scenario: Immerse yourself in story mode with 37 missions for mode than 30 hours of gameplay.
- Challenge your friends: Eleven one-on-one duel maps let you determine who the real special ops squad leader is. You can even play on the same Nintendo 3DS system!
We're pretty familiar with all the details about the Nintendo 3DS at this point (we recently had some posted Feb 22, 11 5:34pm
Update: We've added a few more launch window titles plus more details about the 3DS below. Mark your... posted Jan 19, 11 3:14pm
Continuing on from Nintendo's 3DS conference, Ubisoft has gone ahead with showing their initial 3DS lineup for... posted Sep 29, 10 5:46pm
With the internets reeling back from the long-awaited sequel to X-COM turning out to be a first-person shooter,... posted Aug 16, 10 1:11am
- Genre: Tactical (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 27, 2011 Europe Mar 25, 2011 Japan May 19, 2011 Australia Mar 31, 2011
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
- Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon