BackgroundCreate the perfect pets for your Sim, choosing from more than 40 big and small dog breeds and more than 20 cat breeds. Customize the pets’ unique looks then assign their distinctive personalities. With the power to be the pet, you decide what skills to develop and wishes to fulfill. Take direct control of it to see what kind of adventures unfold—in 3D! With new Karma Powers to treat or torture your Sims and additional unlockable pets, your Sim’s life is so much more fun with pets!
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
Official URLOfficial Website
Phexameta and 11 others own The Sims 3: Pets
Quetzalxochitl played The Sims 3: Pets