Game InfoPast Mario games have let the blue-suspendered hero roam around fully rendered 3D landscapes. Now, for the first time, players can see true depth of their environment without the need for special glasses. Super Mario is a 3D evolution of classic Mario platforming featuring new level designs and challenges.
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure. Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move. Or, as Tanooki Mario, he can use his tail to hover, perform floating jumps or attacks.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a player’s view.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Button Fingers and 125 others own Super Mario 3D Land
Thrawn and 41 others played Super Mario 3D Land
What's a Nintendo platform without a solid Mario platformer backing it up? No matter...
Nintendo is starting off the new year on a high note, reporting more than four million 3DS units were sold in... posted Jan 03, 12 9:43am
- Genre: Platformer Action (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 13, 2011 Europe Nov 18, 2011 Japan Nov 3, 2011
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Super Mario 3D Land