Game InfoStar Fox 64 3D invites players to take on the role of legendary Fox McCloud as they lead a fearless squadron of fighters in fierce aerial combat to battle the evil forces of Andross and save the galaxy from destruction. The rich 3D visuals provide a remarkable sense of depth, distance and position as players dodge meteors and blast enemy fighters out of the sky.
- A complete graphical update brings a Nintendo classic into the era of portable 3D fun. The game makes effective use of the Nintendo 3DS system’s dual screens: The top screen features 3D aerial combat, while the bottom screen displays characters and dialogue.
- There are two control methods for the player to experience. The Nintendo 64 Mode offers original controls, while the new Nintendo 3DS Mode uses the motion controls of the built-in Gyro Sensor of the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Trusted wingmen Peppy, Slippy and Falco are along for the ride – if one of them is chased or captured by an enemy, players must act to protect them in order to keep their team strong.
- Each mission takes players through a different planet of the Lylat system as they blast enemies, collect power-ups and fight powerful bosses on their way to the final battle.
- A new multiplayer option lets up to four players engage in fierce aerial combat via a localwireless connection (using four systems and one game card via DS Download Play). The multiplayer mode also includes new power-ups and special weapons. Players can use the Nintendo 3DS system’s inner camera to display a live video feed of their faces as they battle, bringing a new level of fun and personalization to the multiplayer experience.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
The 3DS might not exactly be doing as well as Nintendo might have hoped for but...
A new Flame Red Nintendo 3DS will soon go on sale alongside Aqua Blue and Cosmo Black 3DS units in North America.... posted Aug 10, 11 9:24am
Nintendo put together some fresh Star Fox 64 3D footage to properly introduce the remade shooter for 3DS owners.... posted Jun 29, 11 9:24am
Like the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake, Star Fox 64 3D is getting its own fair share of extra features that bring in... posted May 12, 11 8:55pm
- Genre: Space Action (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 11, 2011 Japan Jul 14, 2011
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
|Goras||Combat Robot Shogun|