BackgroundFor generations, the Skylanders have used their magical powers and weapons to protect Skylands. But now, an evil tyrant has frozen and banished them to Earth. Only you can put them on the Portal of Power™ and bring them back to life in their world to save Skylands forever.
Game PlaySkylanders are special action figures that come to life! Just take a Skylander, place it on the Portal of Power and BOOM! the Skylander will come to life in the video game. There are over 30 Skylanders - each with unique abilities and powers. The Skylanders are so powerful that they remember their in-game experiences and upgrades as they explore the mysterious world of Skylands, battle menacing creatures and collect treasures. t doesn't matter what gaming system your friends have at their house, the Skylanders work on and across all major video game systems. You can take your Skylanders over to your friend's house, drop them on their Portal of Power and your Skylanders will come to life in the game!
- Play with or against your friends: Put two Skylanders on the Portal of Power and battle with your friend as a team. Or pick a Battle Arena and go head-to-head against your friend to see who is the best Portal Master. It's a fight to the finish!
- Battle to save Skylands: Use your character collection to battle KAOS and his minions. Each of your Skylanders has special abilities and powers. The more you play, the more powerful they become!
- Discover more adventures, mini games, and puzzles: There are different challenges and mini-games waiting throughout Skylands. Jump in a turret to fend off enemies and solve challenging puzzles to find secret areas and earn cool in-game rewards.
Official URLOfficial Website
Remember when, back in January, Activision reported that the Skylanders series' had made over $500 million in the... posted Feb 11, 13 12:55pm
Gemwing and 7 others own Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
spyro1432 and 1 others played Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- Genre: Platformer Action (3DS)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Prehistoric
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Toys for Bob
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 16, 2011 Europe Oct 14, 2011 Australia Oct 13, 2011
- Skylanders Giants (2012)
|Gill Grunt||Ghost Roaster|
|Zook||Molten Hot Dog|
|Prism Break||Lightning Rod|
|Boom Jet||Hoot Loop|
|Royal Double Trouble||Night Shift|
|Punch Pop Fizz||Gnarly Tree Rex|