Game InfoThe high octane Ridge Racer series returns to set the racing world on fire with brand new features. With breathtaking stereoscopic 3D visuals, a wider variety of machines, new environments, expanded customization and updated drift mechanics, Ridge Racer 3D will be the hottest racing game on the Nintendo 3DS. Drift through hairpin turns at blistering speeds to edge out the rest of the pack with powerful drift-turned cars. Using the stereoscopic 3D power of the Nintendo 3DS, players will be able to experience a level of intimacy with the on-screen races like never before. Players can now accurately judge the distance between them and the competition with 3D depth of field for some of the most intense arcade racing available. Dirt will fly through the screen on rough terrain and nitrous flames will burst out of the tail pipes in a brilliant show of the game's particle effects.
- New machines to choose from:
- Highly powered muscle machines join the traditional machine lineup
- Enjoy the thrill of drift racing with ease using the new Drift Button!
- Attack and drift through tight corners without losing speed and position.
- Drift through exciting and vibrant courses.
- Brand new canyons and snow-capped mountain courses as well as other favorite courses from the past.
- Up to 4 player high impact competitive races using Nintendo 3DS Local Play
- Choose a registered Mii, tag, or your very own photo to appear above your machine during a race and know exactly who you’re racing against!
- Playing with friends has never been more heated and fun!
- Swap Ghost data with other players through Streetpass.Create your personal “My Ranking” profile by swapping course records with your friends.
An all new drift mechanic:
Breathtaking Environments and courses:
Play with Friend:
Nintendo has released the long-awaited 3DS firmware update that includes a free internet browser, tool for... posted Jun 06, 11 10:09pm
We're pretty familiar with all the details about the Nintendo 3DS at this point (we recently had some posted Feb 22, 11 5:34pm
Update: We've added a few more launch window titles plus more details about the 3DS below. Mark your... posted Jan 19, 11 3:14pm
- Genre: Racing - Car (3DS)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Mar 27, 2011 Europe Mar 25, 2011 Japan Feb 26, 2011 Australia Mar 31, 2011