Game InfoA 3D entry from Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven franchise for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Depth & distance realized: Visual depth realized on the Nintendo 3DS format enables the game to depict "distance" between your player, the goal and other players on the field. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent.
- StreetPass on Master League: Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! StreetPass communication adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for StreetPass and the team with better strategies/stats will win!
- 1 vs 1 wireless: Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play commentary included: Play-by=play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience.
- Graduated gameplay for players of all ages: Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A wide variety of choice: Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.
We're pretty familiar with all the details about the Nintendo 3DS at this point (we recently had some posted Feb 22, 11 5:34pm
Update: We've added a few more launch window titles plus more details about the 3DS below. Mark your... posted Jan 19, 11 3:14pm
- Genre: Soccer (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 27, 2011 Europe Mar 25, 2011 Japan Feb 26, 2011
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven 3DSoccer in Japan
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2