Game Infonintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities.
- The adorable puppies of Nintendogs come to life in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system with even cuter and more expressive puppies. The interaction between puppy and player also goes beyond the screens to draw players in like never before.
- Nintendogs uses the built-in camera and facial-recognition technology to enable puppies to react to your real-life movements, mimicking your head tilts and jumping up to lick you as you lean in.
- The 3D visuals and the deep interaction offered by the touch screen, microphone and camera of the Nintendo 3DS system make for a deeper emotional connection to your puppies, giving players even greater joy from an already heartwarming experience.
- Everything that made the original Nintendogs great also returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies to wear and the ability to let your puppy train and compete in different challenges and activities.
- The game will also introduce cats to the series for the first time.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
We're pretty familiar with all the details about the Nintendo 3DS at this point (we recently had some posted Feb 22, 11 5:34pm
Update: We've added a few more launch window titles plus more details about the 3DS below. Mark your... posted Jan 19, 11 3:14pm
- Genre: Life Sims (3DS)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 27, 2011 Europe Mar 25, 2011 Japan Feb 26, 2011 Australia Mar 31, 2011
- nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (2011)
- nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (2011)