BackgroundDiscover the epic world of Monster Hunter as you journey through more than 200 exhilarating quests, battler larger-than-life monsters and create hundreds of weapons and armor. Experience the world of Monster Hunter alone or with up to three friends in four player local play via the Nintendo 3DS or online via the Wii U system. Finding nearby hunters to adventure on quests with is now even easier using the local Nintendo 3DS search feature.
Game PlayMonster Hunter 3 Ultimate utilizes the functionalities of the Wii U console and Nintendo 3DS system to provide players with a truly intuitive hunting experience. The touch screen feature of both platforms allows players to quickly access in-game books, weapons, field maps and mini games while the high quality graphics of Wii U and 3D visuals of Nintendo 3DS powered by the latest iteration of Capcom's MT Framework deliver a unique and stunning world for players to explore. Taking advantage of the portability of Nintendo 3DS, players can exchange their guild card that contains all their hunter's information with other players via StreetPass.
Players can experience the world of Monster Hunter alone or in four player local play using Nintendo 3DS. Finding nearby hunters to adventure on quests with is now even easier via the local Nintendo 3DS search feature. Wii U players will be able to enjoy the hunt with Nintendo 3DS players via a local wireless connection. Gamers that own both a Wii U and Nintendo 3DS can take advantage of the inter compatibility of save data between the two consoles, taking the hunt from the living room wherever they go.
- Expansive Monster Hunter world - equipment and weapon upgrades, challenging monsters and over 200 quests to tackle make this latest offering the most expansive in the series so far
- Utilize the Wii U and 3DS functionalities - The touch screen feature of both platforms provides easy access to in-game books, weapons, field maps and mini games
- High quality HD resolution and 3D visuals - The beautiful world of Monster Hunter, powered by Capcom's latest iteration of the MT Framework, appears visually stunning and unique for players to enjoy on both Wii U and 3DS format
- Don't hunt on your lonesome - Connect with up to three friends in four player local play via the Nintendo 3DS or online via the Wii U. Wii U players can also link up with Nintendo 3DS players over a local connection
- Search for fellow hunters! - Use the local 3DS search feature to find other hunters in your location
- Take the experience with you wherever you go - Share your save data between your Wii U home console and the Nintendo 3DS, allowing the Monster Hunter experience to be truly portable
- Meet your companions - Never feel alone in the vast world of Monster Hunter with the aid of your two companions, Cha-Cha and Kayamba, who will assist you on your quests
- Exchange your information - Share your guild card with fellow hunters via the Nintendo StreetPass function
Official URLOfficial Site (US)
Official Site (JP)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a game that makes sure you'll enjoy hundreds of hours of gaming fun...
Starting today until September 22nd, both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3... posted Sep 19, 13 2:08pm
Know a 3DS/3DS XL owner in the United Kingdom who conveniently hasn't registered their handheld yet? If you just... posted Jun 03, 13 12:39pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure (3DS)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 19, 2013 Europe Mar 22, 2013 Japan Dec 10, 2011 Australia Mar 23, 2013
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (4 max)
- Also known as:
- Monster Hunter 3G HD Ver. in Japan
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2
- Monster Hunter Freedom
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd