BackgroundGather your friends and family—up to four people can join Mario on the Party Islands: a wonderland of 80 all-new minigames, 7 new boards, Streetpass minigames, and more. Packed with content and unique ways to play on the 3DS and 2DS, this island tour will seem brand new every time you play.
Game PlayThere's always something new to do on the Party Islands. Play against friends* on one of the 7 unique game boards or go it alone against computer opponents in the Bowser's tower. With 80 all-new minigames, you're sure to have a fresh experience every time.
- Party Mode: What kind of game do you want to play today? With 7 different game boards to choose from, Party Mode ensures that you and your friends will always have a good time—whether you have minutes or hours to spare.
- Minigames: Dive into the huge collection of minigames to practice for Party Mode, set some records, play a super-quick game with friends, or just have some fun.
- Bowser's Tour: Looking for a challenge? Scale Bowser's Tower of minigames and win your way to a climactic showdown!
- StreetPass Minigames: StreetPass™ is your invitation to win some matches against other people playing Mario Party: Island Tour, unlock special collectables, and more.
- Mario Party Points: Nearly everything you do in the Mario Party: Island Tour game will earn you Mario Party Points. Keep playing, and you'll keep earning!
- Collectibles: So what do you do with Mario Party Points? Spend them on collectable bubbles. The bubbles contain all sorts of cool in-game stuff, like special figures, sound clips and musical themes from the game.
Eon80 and 10 others own Mario Party Island Tour
ein41335420 played Mario Party Island Tour
- Genre: Board Games (3DS)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 22, 2013 Europe Jan 17, 2014 Australia Jan 17, 2014
- Also known as:
- Mario Party in Japan