Game InfoThe newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging to the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over a track shortcut. When under water, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires work best on city courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- New courses take players on wild rides over a mountain road, on city streets and through a dusty desert. Nintendo fans will recognize new courses on Wuhu Island and in the jungles from Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
Whenever the subject of mascot racing comes up it is hard to not think of the iconic plumber who...
Mario Kart 7, possibly the greatest Mario Kart to date?
With its purty graphics, more balanced...
[image1 width=320 float=right] If you fancy yourself pretty good at Mario Kart 7 and live in England,... posted Jun 11, 12 7:52am
[image1 width=650] Until now, playing Mario Kart 7 was at least occasionally a frustrating experience, as... posted May 15, 12 6:48am
- Genre: Racing - Car (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Dec 4, 2011 Europe Dec 2, 2011 Japan Dec 1, 2011 Australia Dec 4, 2011