Game InfoLuigi is back on a mission to remove a bunch of stubborn ghosts from some spooky mansions. Armed with his trusty Poltergust ghost-sucking vacuum cleaner, Mario’s brother takes center stage to capture these pesky phantoms.
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust.
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics.
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible.
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer.
- This game is the first follow-up to the 2001 Nintendo GameCube launch title Luigi’s Mansion.
The majestic horse is celebrated in the lunar calendar this year, bringing with it financial... posted Feb 18, 14 6:06pm
In their latest financial report covering the three month period ended June 30th, Nintendo... posted Jul 31, 13 6:04pm
Diablo III and Max Payne 3 made for a tough act to follow last May, and unfortunately May 2013's industry... posted Jun 17, 13 5:36pm
Hot new titles are shaking up the software sales charts across the pond in the UK, and they don't get hotter than... posted Jun 17, 13 10:58am
April showers brought a DC superhero smackdown AND zombies, but also made for one rainy season at retail. The...
April showers brought a DC superhero smackdown AND zombies, but also made for one rainy season at retail. The...posted May 16, 13 5:37pm
The tide may have turned somewhat against the Dead Island zombie hunting franchise for the time being based on... posted Apr 29, 13 1:33pm
This review will use the following weighted system:
Graphics - 15%
The games industry didn't manage to pick up the slack last month, as the NPD Group reports that overall sales... posted Apr 23, 13 5:09pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Next Level Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 24, 2013 Europe Q2 2013 Japan Mar 20, 2013
- Also known as:
- Luigi's Mansion 2 in Japan / Europe
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move