Game InfoLuigi is back on a mission to remove a bunch of stubborn ghosts from some spooky mansions. Armed with his trusty Poltergust ghost-sucking vacuum cleaner, Mario’s brother takes center stage to capture these pesky phantoms.
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust.
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics.
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible.
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer.
- This game is the first follow-up to the 2001 Nintendo GameCube launch title Luigi’s Mansion.
SpOOK and 39 others own Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Thrawn and 14 others played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
The majestic horse is celebrated in the lunar calendar this year, bringing with it financial... posted Feb 18, 14 6:06pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Next Level Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 24, 2013 Europe Q2 2013 Japan Mar 20, 2013
- Also known as:
- Luigi's Mansion 2 in Japan / Europe
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move