StoryWar raged for over a hundred years until strong, powerful Lords emerged from the fighting to bring a fragile peace to the land. This peace is threatened when one of the Lords, Ataraxis, ruler of the city of Nexus, is taken ill by a deadly curse. A call is sent out, promising rewards beyond measure for anyone who finds a cure.
Four mercenaries, each with their own strengths, weaknesses and motivations answer the call. One uses forbidden spells to rain death on her foes, one has guns and bombs to blast his way through, another has a mighty sword capable of slicing through entire packs of enemies, and one other gains strength from savagely tearing through anything that stands in his way with brutal, bladed fists.
These unlikely heroes can choose to create a fearsome alliance or venture forth from the city alone. Beyond the safety of the city the land is filled with strange and dangerous creatures, but none as deadly as the evil force behind the curse, which the heroes must eventually confront and destroy.
- CONNECT WITH OTHER HEROES AROUND THE GLOBE - Experience the game and the adventure in full, whether you battle alone or with friends. Chat with your team in real‐time using the 3DS microphone, trade items with them, forge new alliances and engage in tactical team play to overcome enemies.
- DEVELOP YOUR OWN MERCENARY - Choose from four diverse and powerful classes then customize your appearance from the outset. As your character evolves, your fighting style, armor set, weapon and class abilities can also be customized. With almost unlimited combinations your hero will be truly unique and yours.
- FIGHT AGAINST DEADLY CREATURES - Be a mercenary fighter doing battle against deadly fiends and powerful beasts. Battle forth on your own in single player or join forces with other heroes online in 4‐player drop in / drop‐out co‐operative multiplayer.
- UNIQUE & PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE - Explore and fight through wild, varied and dynamic environments. Battle against a wide variety of deadly creatures, who will stretch your combat and tactical skills, collecting loot, weapons, armour and other gear which will empower and enrich you on your quest. Discover new layouts, routes, items and enemy encounters each time you play.
- KEEP THE ACTION GOING! - Play in new ways and access more rewards and achievements by completing challenges sent to your 3DS everyday, or download frequent new game content, including new character items and quests.
- BRAND NEW ADVENTURE, CUSTOM‐BUILT FOR THE 3DS - Showcases special features of the 3DS, including deep 3D visuals, SpotPass and StreetPass functionality. Trade items via StreetPass to unlock rare weapons, armour and items to aid your quest. Download new and exclusive content via SpotPass to extend your adventure.
- Gunslinger – A former criminal turned wanderer, the Gunslinger’s every action is overshadowed by a massive monetary debt he must repay. He seeks riches, wields pistols, hurls bombs and is an evasive fighter.
- Vindicator – Fallen from grace from his order, the Vindicator’s penance requires him to travel the world to find a way to redeem himself from shame. He seeks justice, he is strong and courageous and uses a mighty sword.
- Alchitect – A student from a distant academy, the Alchitect is driven by personal rivalry to become the greatest spell caster in the land. She seeks knowledge and uses cunning strategy with devastating spells.
- Savage – Exiled from his tribe, the Savage seeks the power and might necessary to return in blood‐soaked glory to his homeland. He lusts for blood, has brute‐like strength and is a frenzied fighter.
Today Square Enix unveils its entire E3 2012 lineup, and while the list is certainly extensive, the majority of... posted May 30, 12 12:23pm
3DS action RPG Heroes of Ruin is looking good in today's trailer, which focuses on its multiplayer, or more... posted May 16, 12 6:26am
n-Space's upcoming 3DS action RPG Heroes of Ruin is looking pretty good in today's gameplay video, which covers... posted Apr 10, 12 1:26pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Isometric
- Developer: n-Space
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Jul 17, 2012 Europe Jun 15, 2012 Australia Jun 21, 2012
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (2-4)
- Online Co-op (2-4)
|Heroes of Ruin|
|Traders Network||Saboteur Branch|
|Skill Tree||Warlock Branch|
|Shadow's Depths||The Soul Void|
|World of Veil||Reef of Ruin|
|Missing in Action||Sunken Treasure|
|Daily and Weekly Challenges||The Missing Mage|