BackgroundThe Crosswords Plus game is chock full of puzzles to help you exercise your word power. The professionally designed crossword puzzles cover all difficulty levels—from Easy to Expert.
Discover fun ways to work your wordsmithing skills beyond typical crossword puzzles with epic Giant Crosswords, and other modes like Word of the Day, Wordsearch, and Anagrams. Download* a constant flow of new puzzles via SpotPass™ at no additional charge, and share bonus puzzles with other players via StreetPass™.
- Crosswords Plus includes more than 1,000 professionally designed crossword puzzles that span a range of skill levels – Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert – all playable using the Nintendo 3DS system’s touch screen and stylus. There are even large-scale Giant Crosswords for those who want a more expansive challenge.
- A hint system can help players when they’re stuck by filling in select letters, offering clues or even revealing entire words. After finishing a puzzle, players will receive a rating based on how quickly and accurately it was completed.
- In addition to crossword puzzles, the game includes word-search and anagram puzzles to challenge players in more fun ways.
- The Word of the Day feature invites players to expand their vocabulary. A minigame called Word Paths asks users to fill in blank letter boxes until the puzzle is complete, starting with the word of the day. Players can also choose to receive a periodic Word Quiz to see what they’ve learned.
- Whether on the train, in the park or at a coffee shop, players can receive and share puzzles with other Nintendo 3DS owners using the StreetPass feature. They can also use a broadband Internet connection to access additional puzzles via SpotPass.
- Players will have the option to either purchase the game at retail stores or download the entire game through the Nintendo eShop.
TwilightDerpy20 owns Crosswords Plus
Nintendo has updated their 3DS launch lineup for this fall, confirming late October 2012 releases for titles like... posted Aug 13, 12 11:55am