BackgroundConception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu is an RPG in which players fight in order to capture eight demon-infested dungeons.
- Make Star Children, get ready for battle, and capture dungeons.
- The battle system of the first game is still present in Conception II.
- The game is set in a fortress university city.
- Players will fight with Star Children created between the protagonist and heroine.
- The volume of the main scenario is double that of the first game. There are also 10 times more characters.
- More lively party and the changing of labyrinths each time a player enters one
Hardware InfoFor PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS
Odds are you’ve heard of Conception II, considering how weird it is and how much attention it’s...
If mixing heavy Japanese anime fanservice with RPG dungeon crawling sounds like a recipe for... posted Apr 15, 14 12:09pm
If you've ever wanted to try Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Transformers, and softcore... posted Mar 05, 14 6:57pm
The lovely breasts of your 2D girlfriends in Conception II helped the upcoming sci-fi dungeon... posted Jan 22, 14 1:27pm
So. Atlus is back at it again localizing the Spike Chunsoft title Conception 2: Children of the... posted Nov 19, 13 11:10am
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (3DS)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd
Released North America Apr 15, 2014 Europe May 15, 2014 Japan Aug 22, 2013
- Also known as:
- Conception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu in Japan