BackgroundCreate your very own happy place in the wonderful world of Animal Crossing™: New Leaf. Full of lovable characters and fun activities, Animal Crossing lets you shape your world to your heart's content. Come in and look around—and see why there’s no other place quite like it.
GameplayIn Animal Crossing: New Leaf, you're the mayor of your own town. It's a lot of fun—and responsibility. With a little help from Isabelle and support from all the friendly townsfolk, you'll feel right at home in your new job. Your mayoral power lets you create public works projects and ordinances to turn your town into a wonderful place to live.
- It's Not Just a Game...It's a Way of Life: There are no points or levels, just an amazing array of sights and sounds, places and activities...all yours to explore. Spend your time passing new ordinances—or going fishing. Hang out at a coffee shop or visit a tropical island. It's all up to you.
- Totally Unique...Just Like You: Your game is what you make it—and personalizing your world is part of the fun. Create cool patterns for clothing or furniture, build new structures in your town, design gardens and museum displays, and so much more.
- New Day, New Discoveries: Time passes in the world of Animal Crossing just as it does in real life. Celebrate holidays and see the seasons change. Meet new visitors or get gifts from your neighbors. There's always something special to look forward to.
- A Natural World: The great outdoors can play as big a part in Animal Crossing as you want it to. Spend time planting trees, picking fruit, digging for fossils, and arranging flowers. Grab a net and fishing rod to collect all kinds of insects and fish. Or just sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- New Friends: As you build your town, new animals will move in and say "hello." There are dozens of charming characters in the game to get to know. You can even visit the towns of other players (either online or locally) and invite the characters you meet along the way to move to your town.
- Lots of Shopping: One of the many fun things to do in Animal Crossing is finding ways to spend your Bells (the local currency). Collect furniture for your dream home, buy new clothes, or shop at the flea market. With hundreds of items to buy, sell, or trade, there's always shopping to do.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (EU)
Official Site (JP)
Sandwich88 and 7 others played Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Lua and 222 others own Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Genre: Life Sims (3DS)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 9, 2013 Europe Jun 14, 2013 Japan Nov 8, 2012 Australia Jun 15, 2013
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Tobidase Dobutsu no Mori in Japan