BackgroundWhat happens when everyone's favorite fierce fowl get caged and shipped to Rio? They get very angry!
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the hit motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio pairs the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Angry Birds Rio features:
- Six fantastic episodes with 180 exciting levels, plus 12 bonus levels!
- Completely new achievements!
- Special Hidden fruits - discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in spectacular boss fights!
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook!
Rovio Mobile is bringing their highly successful Angry Birds series to consoles in the Angry Birds Trilogy. This... posted Jul 10, 12 12:57pm
- Genre: Arcade (3DS)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Rovio Mobile
- Publisher: Rovio Mobile
Released North America Mar 22, 2011