Rockstar GamesVideo Game Publisher
About the CompanyRockstar Games is Owned by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc..
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is an integrated global developer, marketer, distributor, and publisher of interactive entertainment software games and accessories for the PC, Sony PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game Boy Color and the Sega Dreamcast.
Take-Two is headquartered in New York City, with publishing, marketing, and sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Australia and a licensing office in Japan.
The Company owns and operates the following development and publishing studios: Rockstar Games, Mission Studios, GearHead Entertainment, Tarantula Studios, Alternative Reality Technologies and TalonSoft.
The Company maintains a broad reaching partnership with, and 19.9% equity interest in, Gathering of Developers, the Dallas based corporate union of six of the world's premier game development companies.
The Company's Jack of All Games subsidiary is a global value added distributor of entertainment software with distribution offices in Cincinnati, New York, London, Paris and Sydney. Bertelsmann, one of the world's largest media companies has a 10% equity interest in Take-Two.
Popular Games by Rockstar Games
Games Published By Rockstar Games
Games Developed By Rockstar Games
* This is a listing of items catalogued by Neoseeker. Rockstar Games may have many products beyond these.Comments or corrections: email the webmaster
News related to company:
- May NPD: Uncharted 4, DOOM set new first month sales records for series at U.S. retail
- Rockstar absent from Take Two's slim 2016 release schedule, may not reappear until 2018
- April NPD: Dark Souls III is grossly incandescent
- The Legend of Zelda headlines six inductees to The World Video Game Hall of Fame
- Amazon is now requiring a Prime membership to purchase select video games
- Red Dead Redemption 2 map leaked and confirmed, game takes place before RDR
- March NPD: The Division, PS4 and Zelda succeed during a solid month for new game releases
- Former Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies files $150M lawsuit against Take-Two
- Rumor: Red Dead Redemption 2 in development for 2017, E3 announcement likely
- January 2016 NPD: Call of Duty Black Ops III and PS4 ring in the new year by reigning supreme
- Black Ops III, Madden NFL 16 and Fallout 4 top NPD's list of best selling games for 2015
- December NPD Number Crunch: Call of Duty, PS4 continue to command holiday season gaming sales
- Dogmeat and D-Dog are good boys as CW's World Dog Awards honors virtual pooches
- Steam Spy: paid games generated an estimated $3.5 billion on Steam last year
- FIFA 16, League of Legends, World of Warcraft top Superdata's digital sales for October
- August NPD Number Crunch: Summer winds down with Madden NFL 16 owning the pitch
- Record your muggings in Grand Theft Auto V with Rockstar Editor, coming to consoles next month
- July NPD Number Crunch: LEGO dinosaurs take the bite of the Arkham Knight
- June NPD Number Crunch: Batman Arkham Knight already second best-selling title of 2015
- May NPD Number Crunch: Witcher III hits first month sales milestone for RPGs on PS4, Xbox One
- April NPD Number Crunch: Mortal Kombat X marks the spot
- iCEnhancer mod for Grand Theft Auto V in the works, early look improves colorization and reflections
- Rockstar confirms players won't be banned for Grand Theft Auto V single-player mods
- March NPD Number Crunch: Battlefield Hardline, Bloodborne lead a month of stingier sales
- Rockstar shows off Grand Theft Auto V's PC-exclusive video editor in a new in-depth trailer
- Grand Theft Auto V's 60fps PC trailer is smooth and sexy
- Grand Theft Auto V PC looks as gorgeous as ever in new wave of screenshots
- Another delay for Grand Theft Auto V on PC, now set to launch on April 14 with Heists arriving March 10
- Grand Theft Auto V on PC delayed to March 25, PC spec requirements shared with six screenshots
- Grand Theft Auto V's online 'Heists' planned for early 2015, trailer teases some of over 20 missions