About the CompanyRockstar Games is Owned by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc..
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is an integrated global developer, marketer, distributor, and publisher of interactive entertainment software games and accessories for the PC, Sony PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game Boy Color and the Sega Dreamcast.
Take-Two is headquartered in New York City, with publishing, marketing, and sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Australia and a licensing office in Japan.
The Company owns and operates the following development and publishing studios: Rockstar Games, Mission Studios, GearHead Entertainment, Tarantula Studios, Alternative Reality Technologies and TalonSoft.
The Company maintains a broad reaching partnership with, and 19.9% equity interest in, Gathering of Developers, the Dallas based corporate union of six of the world's premier game development companies.
The Company's Jack of All Games subsidiary is a global value added distributor of entertainment software with distribution offices in Cincinnati, New York, London, Paris and Sydney. Bertelsmann, one of the world's largest media companies has a 10% equity interest in Take-Two.
Games Published By Rockstar Games
Games Developed By Rockstar Games
* This is a listing of items catalogued by Neoseeker. Rockstar Games may have many products beyond these.Comments or corrections: email the webmaster
News related to company:
- April NPD Number Crunch: Mortal Kombat X marks the spot
- iCEnhancer mod for Grand Theft Auto V in the works, early look improves colorization and reflections
- Rockstar confirms players won't be banned for Grand Theft Auto V single-player mods
- March NPD Number Crunch: Battlefield Hardline, Bloodborne lead a month of stingier sales
- Rockstar shows off Grand Theft Auto V's PC-exclusive video editor in a new in-depth trailer
- Grand Theft Auto V's 60fps PC trailer is smooth and sexy
- Grand Theft Auto V PC looks as gorgeous as ever in new wave of screenshots
- February NPD Number Crunch: Nintendo drops an XL-sized moon on industry
- Another delay for Grand Theft Auto V on PC, now set to launch on April 14 with Heists arriving March 10
- Evolve, Zelda & Monster Hunter shake up charts during UK launch week
- January NPD Number Crunch: 2015 dawns with zombie parkour & PS4 comeback
- December NPD Number Crunch: Xbox One maintains sales lead, but PS4 still top console of 2014
- Grand Theft Auto V on PC delayed to March 25, PC spec requirements shared with six screenshots
- Grand Theft Auto V's online 'Heists' planned for early 2015, trailer teases some of over 20 missions
- November NPD Number Crunch: Xbox One outsells PS4 for the first time since last December
- Grand Theft Auto V adding first-person perspective for PS4, XONE and PC release, now with official trailer
- Exclusive Grand Theft Auto V content on PS4, XONE and PC detailed, mostly just vehicles
- Grand Theft Auto V delayed PC arrival is January 27, PS4 and X1 on track for November 17
- July NPD Number Crunch: The Last of Us makes comeback by topping charts
- June NPD Number Crunch: Hardware sales grow 106 percent as PS4 continues outselling Xbox One
- Lindsey Lohan suing Rockstar over Grand Theft Auto V parody character Lacey Jonas
- Grand Theft Auto V coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC this fall with better everything
- April NPD Number Crunch: Titanfall puts the drop on games, but PS4 still towers over Xbox One
- GTA Online's Capture Creator Update goes live, allowing you to create your own Capture Jobs
- February NPD Number Crunch: Xbox One almost catches up to PS4
- January NPD Number Crunch: Greatness returns to PS4 which outsells Xbox One nearly 2-to-1
- The Last of Us takes Game of the Year at 2014 D.I.C.E. Awards
- Take-Two Q3 earnings soar thanks to Grand Theft Auto V
- Grand Theft Auto V Online players robbed by Rockstar in latest update
- Surprise! Grand Theft Auto V was NPD's top selling game of 2013