About the CompanyCave is a Japanese video game company, known primarily for its manic shoot 'em ups. Cave remains one of the most active makers of arcade shoot-'em-ups in the Japanese market. The company was formed primarily from the remains of Toaplan, and several of their early games are considered to be spiritual successors to prior Toaplan works, in particular Truxton and Batsugun. Cave currently produces new titles for the arcade and cell phones, as well as online games for PC.
Games Published By Cave
Games Developed By Cave
* This is a listing of items catalogued by Neoseeker. Cave may have many products beyond these.
comments or corrections: email the webmaster
News related to company:
- CAVE, heart and soul of the SHMUP, likely to focus on mobile/social going forward
- Aksys to help distribute Rising Star titles in North America
- Deathsmiles 2X makes its US debut through Xbox LIVE Games on Demand
- Aksys celebrates jailbait with Deathsmiles Limited Edition bundle
- Aksys Games bringing bullet hell Deathsmiles to the West
- Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online secured for Western release