About the CompanyHeadquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide pure-play online and console game publisher with leading market positions across all categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry.
Activision Blizzard's portfolio includes best-selling video games such as Guitar Hero®, Call of Duty®, and Tony Hawk, as well as Spider-Man™, X-Men™, Shrek®, James Bond™ and TRANSFORMERS™, leading franchises such as Crash Bandicoot™ and Spyro™ and Blizzard Entertainment's® StarCraft®, Diablo®, and Warcraft® franchises including the global #1 subscription-based massively multi-player online role-playing game, World of Warcraft®.
Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Romania, Australia, Chile, India, Japan, China, the region of Taiwan and South Korea. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Games Published By Activision Blizzard
Games Developed By Activision Blizzard
|Product Name||Platform||Genre||Release Date|
|Guitar Hero 5||Xbox Live Arcade||Oct 21, 10|
|Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits||Rhythm & Music||Jun 09, 09|
|Mixed Messages||DSiWare||Apr 13, 09|
* This is a listing of items catalogued by Neoseeker. Activision Blizzard may have many products beyond these.Comments or corrections: email the webmaster
News related to company:
- Hearthstone expansion 'Goblins vs. Gnomes' announced, Warcraft's greatest rivalry arrives Dec.
- Blizzard announces Overwatch at BlizzCon, all new IP featuring soldiers, mechs and... gorillas?
- Hearthstone expansion Curse of Naxxramas' final pricing and access details revealed
- Hearthstone expansion Curse of Naxxramus announced, single-player adventure with all-new cards
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft released, win three games to get a WoW mount
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft enters open beta in North America and Europe, other regions to follow
- Blizzard now suing Chinese company over Hearthstone copycat, Sleeping Dragon
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket now on sale, Main and Panel stage access along with in-game exclusives
- Activision Blizzard now an independent company, acquires $5.83 billion in shares from Vivendi
- Activision rejoins the ESA after five-year absence
- March NPD Number Crunch: Bioshock Infinite unsurprisingly soars to top software sales chart
- Blizzard announces Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, an online collectible strategy card game
- UnexpectedReveal.com counting down to expected reveal of Infinity Ward's next Call of Duty on March 21
- Gameplay trailer gives first real look at Activision's The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD 'Revert' DLC now live
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD "Revert" DLC coming December
- Steam's 'Autumn Sale' begins with XCOM, The Walking Dead deals, is worth being thankful for
- The Walking Dead: Episode 4 now available on iOS, accolades trailer celebrates
- Modern Warfare 4 apparently exists, leaked by Captain Price's voice actor
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified won't feature zombies
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD hitting PC today
- Treyarch not involved with Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified development
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 'Chaos Pack' hits PS3 and PC on September 13
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD screens feature variety of maps, Big Head mode
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 fourth and final DLC pack hits Xbox LIVE in September
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD launches on PSN
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sees new screenshots, 'Declassified' trailer shows Vita gameplay
- July 2012 NPD Number Crunch: Retail industry sinks 20 percent
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Chaos Pack now available on Xbox 360, trailer released
- 30 years later Pitfall! is reimagined for the series' birthday, Harry hasn't aged a day