About the CompanyHeadquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide pure-play online and console game publisher with leading market positions across all categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry.
Activision Blizzard's portfolio includes best-selling video games such as Guitar Hero®, Call of Duty®, and Tony Hawk, as well as Spider-Man™, X-Men™, Shrek®, James Bond™ and TRANSFORMERS™, leading franchises such as Crash Bandicoot™ and Spyro™ and Blizzard Entertainment's® StarCraft®, Diablo®, and Warcraft® franchises including the global #1 subscription-based massively multi-player online role-playing game, World of Warcraft®.
Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Romania, Australia, Chile, India, Japan, China, the region of Taiwan and South Korea. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Games Published By Activision Blizzard
Games Developed By Activision Blizzard
|Product Name||Platform||Genre||Release Date|
|Guitar Hero 5||Xbox Live Arcade||Oct 21, 10|
|Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits||Rhythm & Music||Jun 09, 09|
|Mixed Messages||DSiWare||Apr 13, 09|
* This is a listing of items catalogued by Neoseeker. Activision Blizzard may have many products beyond these.Comments or corrections: email the webmaster
News related to company:
- Blizzard and Twitch team up for the TeSPA Hearthstone collegiate championship this fall
- Ye olde joust comes to Hearthstone's Grand Tournament Monday, August 24
- Activision reveals Skylanders BattleCast, new card game based on popular toys-to-life series
- Alleria Windrunner returns to duel Medivh in this week's Hearthstone tavern brawl
- Get inspired with all 132 Grand Tournament cards coming to Hearthstone this month
- Activision Blizzard: revenue is up despite World of Warcraft losing 1.5 million subscribers
- The Grand Tournament expansion brings a medieval world to Hearthstone in August
- Overwatch's robo-support Zenyatta gets an introductory video
- Blizzard to attend Gamescom 2015 with over 500 game stations, including Overwatch
- Hearthstone now available on iOS and Android phones, get a classic card pack by going mobile
- Hearthstone goes adventuring in Blackrock Mountain, 31 cards to be added
- Blizzard unveils new 'Overwatch' character Zarya, proving women come in all sizes
- Call of Duty Online launches F2P public open beta in China, developed by Raven Software
- Neoseeker's Game of the Year 2014 Nominee Spotlight: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Hearthstone expansion 'Goblins vs. Gnomes' announced, Warcraft's greatest rivalry arrives Dec.
- Blizzard announces Overwatch at BlizzCon, all new IP featuring soldiers, mechs and... gorillas?
- Hearthstone expansion Curse of Naxxramas' final pricing and access details revealed
- Hearthstone expansion Curse of Naxxramus announced, single-player adventure with all-new cards
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft released, win three games to get a WoW mount
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft enters open beta in North America and Europe, other regions to follow
- Blizzard now suing Chinese company over Hearthstone copycat, Sleeping Dragon
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket now on sale, Main and Panel stage access along with in-game exclusives
- Activision Blizzard now an independent company, acquires $5.83 billion in shares from Vivendi
- Activision rejoins the ESA after five-year absence
- March NPD Number Crunch: Bioshock Infinite unsurprisingly soars to top software sales chart
- Blizzard announces Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, an online collectible strategy card game
- UnexpectedReveal.com counting down to expected reveal of Infinity Ward's next Call of Duty on March 21
- Gameplay trailer gives first real look at Activision's The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD 'Revert' DLC now live
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD "Revert" DLC coming December