About the BookA terrifying upheaval amongst the wizards of Dalaran sends the maverick mage Rhonin on a perilous journey into orc-controlled lands. Rhonin uncovers a dark, far-reaching conspiracy that will lead him into a dangerous alliance with ancient creatures of air and fire if the world of Azeroth is to see another dawn.
To free the Dragon Queen
An impossible task to some, certain death to most. Dragonmaw clan would forever retain its hold on Khaz Modan unless Alexstrasza was freed, and so long as the orcs continued the work of the Horde, they remained a possible rallying point for those in the guarded enclaves.
- Genre: Fantasy
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Author: Richard A. Knaak
- Publisher: Pocket Books
Papercover Release North America August 2001
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- Warcraft III: Battle Chest
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft