- Tue, Oct 06
- Super Meat Boy teased for Wii U, "Wii haven't forgotten about U"
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Final won't require playing the prequel
- Sonic Lost World comes to Steam on November 2nd, gotta go 60FPS fast
- Far Cry Primal takes us back to the stone age February 23, 2016
- Mon, Oct 05
- Rumor: PlayStation 4 price drop could be coming to the US
Select any team at the selection screen. Click on an English player on the team squad screen, then click on "English". You should now be in control of the England team.
Enter Jimmy Rules as a manager name.
Use the following steps to buy any player for free. As an example, Rivaldo can be signed to Man Utd. As ManUtd, go to Rivaldo and put in a bid of £0, press "Offer", and then "Yes". With another team under your control, e.g. Liverpool, go to Rivaldo and put in a bid of how much the player is worth, press "Offer" and then "Yes". Still as Liverpool, click on the action button and select "Change Transfer Bid". Now click on the small triangle in the top left hand corner. Then click on Man Utd (their name will appear once you have clicked on the triangle). You now have total control of the transfer bid. Just click "Accept" and your bid of £0 will be accepted. Withdraw Liverpool's bid for Rivaldo, and providing you can meet the player's wages, you will sign the player for free.
Sign these players quickly, as they will be one of your top signings:
- Comment on this article
- check out our other Soccer (PC) articles
- read more Championship Manager 3 reviews
- visit our Soccer (PC) section