The sequel to the off-road SUV racing game includes new vehicles from 10 different manufacturers and a new single-player mode. The single-player mode in 4x4 EVO 2 gives players the opportunity to join a factory race team or a 4x4 club to participate in missions that involve exploration and adventure.
4x4 Evolution 2 puts you behind the wheel of a brand-new truck for some of that wild off-road racing action! Get in the drivers' seat of more than 120 SUV and nine trucks from major manufacturers Race in offroad areas to earn money and prestige. Money earning you new parts like shocks, race tires, roll bars, GPS units, working winches, performance exhaust systems. With prestige earning you the right to unlock hidden trucks and tracks. Customize your truck to create the perfect off-road machine - one that can survive the bumps, branches and rocks, and scrapes with other racers. Multiplayer mode lets you race against others drivers.
- The phrase, "Easy to learn, hard to master" seems to describe the racing action against the superior Artificial Intelligence (AI). (That large truck that just crushed in your passenger door while overtaking you for the lead, and the spoils)
- 70+ masterfully detailed Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) and 4x4s put you in control of a high horsepower, multi-thousand pound beast, with such a realistic physics control system, the terrain is no longer beautiful scenery, it is the enemy.
- Professional drivers get paid by winning races and so do you. In career mode, you must win races to acquire 'fast cash' so the multitude of enhancements and upgrades available can be made to your base truck, taking you to a higher level of racing respect.
Plow through snow packed roads, bust out from a wall of fog and be blinded by oncoming rain. There is no off-season for a true off-road race champion.
- Catch ALL the rip-roaring action from film-quality multiple camera angles: cockpit, chase close, chase far, dash, television camera, sides, front, ground, sliding, and even blimp views.
- Your beefed-up Jeep Grand Cherokee rumbles, roars and screeches in Dolby 5.1 surround sound. You'll be amazed to find yourself in your living room!
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III,IV or Athlon at 450 MHz or better
128MB System RAM
100% DirectX8 or OpenGL compatible 3D accelerator with 32MB of RAM
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
1.2 GB free uncompressed hard disk space
Recommended System Specs
Pentium III, IV, or Athlon at 700MHz or better 256MB System RAM
NVidia GeForce2 or GeForce3, Matrox G400, or ATI Radeon
Sound Blaster Live
1.5 GB free uncompressed hard disk space