Based on the action-packed television series, 24: The Game is set between seasons two and three of the TV show and provides the answers to several unanswered questions: Who was really behind the assassination attempt on President Palmer? How did Kim Bauer get a job in the L.A. CTU? How did Jack Bauer and Chase Edmunds first start working together? Penned by 24 episode writer Duppy Demetrius and voiced by stars Kiefer Sutherland, Carlos Bernard, and Kiefer Sutherland, 24 boasts more than 100 missions told through several branching subplots.
- '24: The Game' has multiple character plots and strands and over 100 missions covering multiple genres of game-play including:
- On-foot sections with shooting, stealth, puzzles and sniping;
- Driving challenges varying from stealthy tailing to high-speed pursuits;
- Interrogations where you have to coerce information out of suspects.
- Gadget sections including decoding information and examining satellite images.
- High production values make the whole 24 game experience completely authentic. The game's music has been written by the TV show's award-winning composer Sean Callery, and an all-new script has been penned by 24 show writer Duppy Demetrius in collaboration with the 24 production team.
- The game also includes all signature graphical devices and sound effects; uses the unique visual style with cut-scenes produced in conjunction with the series' creator and cinematographer and multi panel windows showing concurrent plot developments as they happen.