2XTREME is the highly anticipated sequel to ESPN EXTREME GAMES. This time around, players can race on one of four extreme vehicles: snowboards, bikes, inline skates, and skateboards. Each vehicle competes in a unique location like Japan, Africa, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Every locale has three tracks, giving you 12 tracks to master. On every track there is only one goal: win. If necessary, you can punch, kick, claw, and scratch your way to the finish line. Lay the smack down on the computer in Season mode or inflict damage on friends in the Two-Player mode. Remember, winning is everything.
- SNOWBOARD in Japan, IN-LINE SKATE in Las Vegas, MOUNTAIN BIKE in Africa and SKATEBOARD in Los Angeles.
- All new points system allows you to compete in a season & earn points based on your finish, special moves and knockdowns.
- 4 types of "Power-Ups" and 10 different characters gives you the chance to bedcome an Xtreme champion.
- Pull off awesome maneuvers like backside rail grabs and ollie-airs on the SKATEBOARD & Carves, 360's and Japan's on the SNOWBOARD.
- Kick and Punch your way to the finish!
- Compete in a season on 12 intensely insane courses. Two player split screen racing, 4 levels of difficulty and Create your own Player make 2 Xtreme a rush!
This game is also known as Street Games '97 in Japan.