Step into the vice-ridden San Francisco of the 1950s. A city, vibrant with a flourishing Beatnik scene and torn apart by rivaling gangsters. Here, drug deals, black mailing, suicide and murder are daily business.
This stylistic Point & Click adventure takes you to true-to-original scenery of San Francisco, where action switches between Joe, who does his time in Alcatraz and Christine, his wife. Players get to play both of them and puzzle their way through the story. And you will decide how this noir crime story will end.
 Game Play
In this interactive Point & Click adventure by Daedalic Entertainment and Irresponsible Games - the team of Gene Mocsy - Joe and his wife Christine will be playable characters. Players will decide between love, treachery, life and death: will Christine assist Joe during his prison break? Will they recover the fortune together? Or will they succumb to greed? Will Christine deceive her husband, taking revenge for all the disappointments and a marriage that brought her nothing but hardship? Will she just turn her back on Joe and hit the road with his former accomplices? Or will Joe gain everything in the end?
- Two playable characters: the gangster couple Joe and Christine
- More than 20 additional 3D animated characters
- More than 60 hand drawn backdrops, based on original footage of San Francisco, North Beach and Alcatraz
- Challenging puzzles and exciting dialogues by Gene Mocsy, co-writer of Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
- Atmospheric Beat and Jazz soundtrack by Pedro Macedo Camacho (Fairytale Fights, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, A Vampyre Story, Audiosurf)
- In-game decisions extensively influence the plot and lead to various endings